Osiyo Vicki. I was first diagnosed with Essential Tremors about 12 yrs or so ago, then had a Syn-One biopsy that came back positive in 2022 so my Neuro added diagnosis of PD then. He retired January 2024 so I searched and found a Movement Disorder Specialist Neurologist who after reviewing all my previous Neuro notes, radiology reports, notes from UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas Neurology notes including a negative DatScan, and after performing a comprehensive (IMHO) physical examination, she changed my dx from PD to Parkinsonism-type undetermined in September 2024. I see her for 2nd time in November and will hopefully find out more, but in researching Parkinsonism different types it sure seems I check off almost all the boxes of MSA. Playing doctor myself for now until she tells me differently. Maybe I will be able to answer your question more completely then. Praying for you! Wado