If I'm suppose to take a dose at say 1:00 but I'm busy but I'm done at 3:00 I take it then and I take the next dose 3 and a half hours later
That's pretty much what Jim does. If he misses a dose entirely, he just tries to do the next dose on time, but if he is late, he takes it when he can and adjusts the later doses so they aren't too close together.
Thank you. It was scary that day and I feel unprepared for these events. Next time t the dr appointment I will have better questions for him.
Thank you. 😊
If you accidentally miss a dose of your medication, it's important to handle it properly. Here are some general tips:
1. Do Not Double Up: Never take a double dose to make up for the missed one
2. Consult Your Doctor: Always check with your healthcare provider for specific instructions tailored to your medication and Show Full Answer